Hidayah’s first foray into fitness was in her university years. Apart from better physical health, the act of staying active also improved her mental wellbeing and granted her a sense of empowerment.
Drawing from her own personal journey, Hidayah intimately understands the hurdles one faces when embarking on an active and healthier lifestyle. Motivated by this first-hand experience, she is committed to creating an environment that promotes inclusivity and empathy. Furthermore, having witnessed the life-changing effects of exercise as a form of medicine in her own family and relatives, she firmly believes in its capacity to effectively manage and overcome a wide range of illnesses.
As a coach, her aim is to make fitness more accessible and less intimidating for those seeking to improve their well-being. Her mission is to cultivate a welcoming environment where everyone feels valued and supported, regardless of their starting point.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelors of Science with Honours (Sport Science and Management)
- Exercise is Medicine Singapore (EIMS) Certified
- FIT Asia Functional Training Level 1 & 2
- International Sports Academy (ISA) Pregnant and Postpartum Exercise Specialist
- Girls Gone Strong Women’s Health Specialist (in progress)
- Women’s Fitness
- Pre and Post Natal
Hobbies & Interests:
- Playing Hogwarts Legacy