PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ
RULES AND REGULATIONS
PROPER ETIQUETTE TO ENSURE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
The Gym Pod is a fully private space during your session. However, please take note that this is a shared commodity amongst the community. Please adhere to our rules and regulations to ensure that everyone has a positive experience!
Violation of our rules and regulations may result in suspension of your account.
We will be adopting a zero-tolerance policy. If you are caught in violation of the following rules, you may be asked to leave the Pod immediately and your account will be suspended. If you see suspicious behaviour in the Pods, please do your part and help report it to our team via the App or email.
BRING A TOWEL. Wipe your sweat off the equipment. Before using the bench, place your towel on it.
CARE FOR EQUIPMENT. Rack the dumbbells & store the weight plates after use. Please follow the labels we have provided to indicate each equipment’s rightful location. Do not remove anything from The Gym Pod – Cameras are watching. Refrain from slamming the weights please. Lower them to the ground slowly.
DRESS APPROPRIATELY. Please wear proper workout attire & covered shoes.
NO EATING. Bottled water is fine.
KEEP THE GYM POD CLEAN. Please do not leave your trash or belongings behind.
CAPACITY. When confirming your booking, kindly indicate whether this session will be just for you (1 guest) or if you will be bringing workout buddies! No matter what, you’re reserving the entire facility for you and your party. Rest assured that no strangers will be able to join you during your session.
LEAVE ON TIME. Please adhere to your booking time and leave the pod punctually so that the next user can enjoy The Gym Pod. If you left something inside the Pod, fret not, your App still grants you access to the Pod for 5 minutes after your session ends.
CHECK YOUR BELONGINGS. Please check that you have recovered all of your personal belongings (phone, wallet, headphones, etc) as The Gym Pod is not liable for lost or forgotten items in the Pod.
THE GYM POD IS NOT LIABLE, and therefore not obligated to refund or make reparations, for incidents occurring within 2 hours of sessions which cause a user to miss a session. Incidents include but are not limited to:
- Bookings of the wrong time
- Bookings at the wrong location
- Forgetting to attend a session
- Choosing not to attend a session
- Rescheduling of bookings at the wrong time
- Last minute conflicts within the 2 hour rescheduling window
- Inclement weather
- Arriving to the Pod late
- Arriving to the wrong Pod location
MISCONDUCT. Unacceptable and inappropriate behaviours will not be tolerated in our Pods. Actions include but are not limited to:
- Damage of property
- Stealing of property
- Security breach (includes, but is not limited to tampering with CCTV/door locking mechanism, preventing the door from closing and etc.)
- Harassment of other users (includes, but is not limited to verbal, physical, and sexual harassment)
- Leaving the Pod unclean and/or unsanitary
- Exceeding allowed number of guests
- Overstaying a session
FOR VIOLATION OF RULES OR MISCONDUCT
TEMPORARY TO LIFETIME BAN. The Gym Pod reserves the right to issue temporary to lifetime bans to any account due to user misconduct or breaking of rules. We monitor our cameras regularly.
- First time offence: suspension of 2 weeks (pre-booked sessions during suspension period may be rescheduled to a later date)
- Second time offence: suspension of 2 weeks (any pre-booked sessions during the suspension period are subjected to forfeiture without refund)
- Third time offence: subject to lifetime ban
TO REPORT THE MISCONDUCT OR ABUSE by another user, you can reach out to us via our Facebook & Instagram Pages (@TheGymPod), email us at [email protected], or use the ‘Report & Feedback’ function in The Gym Pod App.