Singapore’s first 24/7 Spin Studio. Virtually streamed, immersive classes on demand.
The Spin Pod is an all-new concept from The Gym Pod, which features a wide variety of virtual spin classes. Our class selection is able to cater to all levels difficulty: whether you are spinning for the first time or are an experience spinner! The Spin Pod is able to host up to 6 users at a time, giving each bike an intense and “front-row” feel.
We’re excited to offer you more variety in your workout plan with the same convenience of our Pods! Spin classes are proven to have multiple benefits, such as improving your cardiovascular fitness, muscle strength and flexibility, and it makes you feel good!
For more details on our Spin Package, click here!
Check out the details on our class selection below!
The Trip – 3/5 Difficulty (45 mins)
45 minutes of upbeat, intense, electronic music that will take you through a journey of various augmented reality sceneries. This spin class is physically challenging and visually stunning! Perfect for beginners who have never experienced spin class before.
RPM – 4/5 Difficulty (30 or 45 mins)
Follow along with the instructors as they challenge you with a variety of sprints, hills, interval training, and more! RPM is sure to get your heart pumping and keep a smile on your face! RPM is offered in 30-minute or 45-minute courses!
Sprint – 5/5 Difficulty (30mins)
Not for the faint-hearted. This intense 30-minute course will out your mind and body to the test as you’ll be put through a HIIT session with long and short sprints, power circuits, and more! Are you up for the challenge!?
POD CAPACITY: 2 PAX
- Public washrooms (No showers) are available for use at Changi City Point.
- Other amenities at Changi City Point include F&B joints, food court, AXS stations, Small Grocers, and ATMs
5 Changi Business Park Central 1, Singapore 486038
The Spin Pod @ CCP is located just outside of Changi City Point. You can see it from the entrance between Toast Box and MacDonald’s.
- 1-minute walk from Expo MRT (Downtown Line)
- Public Bus Stop #96309 or #96301: 20, 118
- Public Bus Stop #96381 or #96389: 20, 47
Park at Changi City Point
Motorcar Parking Fees
– Mon-Fri, 7.01am to 6pm: $0.70 per 3o mins or part thereof | 6.01pm to 7am (Next Day): $2.50 per entry
– Sat, Sun, & Public Holidays: 7.01am to 5pm: First 2 hours or part thereof – $2.50, every subsequent 30 minutes or part thereof – $1.20 | 5.01pm to 7am (Next Day) : $2.50 per entry
Motorcycle Parking Fees
– First 2 hours or part thereof – $1
– Every subsequent hour or part thereof – $1