Ibrahim is an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer with a specialization in strength & conditioning for youth athletes and senior fitness. As part of his passion for athletics, Ibrahim works as a speed coach with one of the international schools and MaxForm Pte Ltd, where he teaches the fundamentals and techniques of speed-based movements.
Ibrahim enjoys being part of his clients’ journeys as they feel more confident with their movement, developing and improving their overall physical health, fitness and overall well-being.
As part of his coaching philosophy, Ibrahim strongly believes in an evidence-based approach to help clients move better, stronger and faster- compounded with his experience and actively communicating and understanding his clients’ values, he works together with them to achieve their training goals.
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Sport Science and Management
- EXOS Fitness Specialist
- Exercise is Medicine Singapore (EIMS) Certified
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1 (in progress)
- Strength & Conditioning
- Youth Fitness
- Senior Fitness
- Chronic Medical Conditions
Hobbies & Interests:
- Enjoying nature walks
- Playing Football Manager