Shawn is a staunch believer in preventive health, and it is scientifically proven that exercising is a key denominator in reducing the incidence and effects of chronic diseases. This can only happen if an individual is exercising “the right way” and exposed to a customised program. There is no one size fits all program, every individual is unique. As a movement and weight-loss specialist, Shawn has developed a program structure in his time working with a large MNC as their corporate wellness manager and this structure will be the foundation of his personal training.
He has also helped more than 100 individuals assess their posture, range-of-motion and body composition, providing them with important information on their body health. As a yoga practitioner, Shawn incorporates mindfulness for mental health and yoga postures for stretches and mobility drills.
Shawn sees himself as a general practitioner in the health and fitness industry and his objective is to help as many people as he can to have a better quality of life to spend with their friends and families, reduce healthcare cost and most importantly witness their life’s transformation.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Exercise is Medicine Singapore (EIMS) Certified
- IOETI Obesity & Weight Management Exercise Specialist
- YTT200 Certified Yoga Instructor (World Yoga Alliance)
- Preventive Health
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Fat Loss
Hobbies & Interests:
- Playing with his 1-year-old son
- Supporting charitable causes